SAFENET Fire Systems Pte Ltd is an end-to-end Fire & Safety service company that specializes in the Servicing, Maintenance and Re-certification of Fire Protection systems and products. Established in Singapore, specializing in all aspects of fire protection system & equipment, Safety & lifesaving solutions and Lighting solutions for marine, offshore, onshore and construction industries.
Our design & engineering activities are focused upon transforming the client’s specifications into products and systems and fit it for the intended purpose. Our key markets are Marine & Offshore, Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors.
Why Select Us?
SAFENET fire systems provides high-quality products and services. We protect our customer’s lives, staff and property; they are confident that they are in safe hands.
- Third-party accredited
- Affordable quality
- First-class customer service
- Professional personnel
- All products comply with relevant standards
We ensure our customers are legally compliant, and we always give clear and justified reasons for our recommendations in line with British Standards.
- Deliver our promise with integrity
- 24/7 – 365 service
- Speedy response
- Ensuring quality in compliance
- Compliance needs identified and justified
Our staff are trained to provide a high-quality service. We work in partnership with the Fire Industry Association and publish regular news updates and advice on the fire industry.
- Fully qualified and certified technicians
- NEBOSH and IFPO registered assessors
- Active Trade Association members
- Third-party accredited
SAFENET Fire Systems provides a single point-of-contact and are always prepared to listen to our clients. We offer tailor-made solutions where necessary.
- Focused account management
- Tailor-made solutions
- Latest news and advice provided
- Anticipate and fulfil all client fire safety needs
We run sustainable operations and offer energy saving advice relating to fire safety. Our recommendations are intended to ensure that you comply with legal requirements.
- Eco-friendly fire safety advice
- Eco fire safety products
- Environmental fleet policy
- Smartnav technology on service vehicles
- Active member of Green Business Network
Our services are continually growing and expanding. We investigate and review the latest technology to support our clients. Continually developing new products and services.
- Supplying latest technology to our clients
- Regularly assessing, training and investing in our people
- Pre-empting client fire safety requirements.
Deployment ownership non-disclosure agreement vesting period crowdfunding success influencer partnership equity series A financing network effects user experience crowdsource. Burn rate stock bootstrapping direct mailing release client traction creative facebook monetization crowdfunding rockstar.